Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Before criticizing

Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins. -- Native American Proverb

I have loved this quote ever since I first read this quote. I am very slow to form any type of opinion about anyone. Though I make a mental picture of everyone instantly but I take very long time to bring them on my lips. Usually I just skip the latter part and keep them to myself or share with some very hand-counted people. People about whom I am confident that will rectify me if they think I am wrong.

Very frankly speaking its very easy to say, “I would have never done that.” But if we dig deep we will see that almost all actions have roots far deeper than what we see from above. And in most cases, if we go down with the root a little, with an open mind we will see that his life was leading to it.

No normal human being can happily do wrong things, so when someone does some thing wrong it means that there was something wrong with his life, or the circumstances in which the thing happened. Before hating or pointing our finger at him we should see and feel his condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment