Thursday, December 31, 2009

books

Well, I am one of those blessed creatures who was born in a family of bookworms.. who was surrounded by books instead of toys and expensive clothes.

 

A family where money was spent on books and true education, not on material luxury.

 

I have read all types of books .. actually devoured them. starting from cheap thrillers to writers like maxim gorky. No, I don’t read any thing but fiction.. I am not a serious reader. I have read non fiction only in school, college and other spheres of study.

 

Books are the best friend any human being can have, all he/she will have to do is select the type of book which will help him or her to reach his destination.

 

I will simply love to share some of the writers and books I have been touched by. I cant put my finger on a particular writer and say he/she is my favourite.. actually I cant even pin point half a dozen of them as my favourites..

No comments:

Post a Comment